The program includes mindfulness meditation sessions and outings to visit some beautiful places on the island. The diet plan throughout the program will be designed by a leading neuroscientist researcher with experience in nutrition to boost the immune system and promote a healthy functioning of the nervous system. A team will provide personalized attention for 4, 7 or 10 days, including stress management workshops, mindfulness meditation, specialized massages and deep relaxation practices that will help you regain balance of body and mind. The retreat includes two outings to visit some beautiful places on the island.
The retreat program is accompanied by an excellent team of masseurs who offer the following types of massages: Indian sacrocranial massage, Lomi Lomi massage, Thai massage, Ayurvedic massage, anti-cellulite massage, hot stone massage, reflexology. We also offer specialty body treatments such as exfoliation, aromatherapy, and sunlight skin repair therapy, along with special beauty and cosmetic treatments.
- Individual interviews to assess the initial and final level of stress.
- Daily stretching and deep relaxation practices.
- Fresh juices and healthy snacks.
- Food based on the Canarian Atlantic Diet with a nutritional plan designed by a neuroscience expert.
- 1 meal in a typical Canarian restaurant.
- Meditative walk through the Teide National Park.
- Forest bath.
- Option to sauna.
- Massages indicated by the team psychologist to reduce stress.