The desire for active recreation and relaxation.
More and more people are longing for methods of active recreation and stress reduction. At the same time they want to experience joy and relaxation while running. In our seminars you will learn how Alphalauf contributes to the harmonization of body, mind and soul.
Dr. Johannes Huber and a yoga teacher will teach the unique Alphalauf technique and gentle Hatha Yoga this week. The combination of both leads to a greater sense of well-being, inner balance, better breathing and more energy.
- Increased physical fitness
- Mental strength and mindfulness
- Natural Well-Being
- Increase of physical and psychological resistance
What is Alphalauf?
Alphalauf is the unique combination of running and relaxation technique. The method was developed by Colonel Eligius Adam and Dr. Johannes Huber. Originally it was about military pilots being fit and balanced. Meanwhile the participants of Alphalauf and Alphawalking seminars are very diverse, from the run beginner to the run professional.
The specific running technique and special mental exercises (5 phases) put the brain into the alpha state. This results in a relaxed consciousness and a feeling of inner peace.
“The mind becomes clear.”
The activation of alpha waves in the brain also leads to stress reduction and natural well-being. Renowned doctors, sports scientists and physiotherapists recommend this health-promoting form of exercise. (see: Scientific Advisory Board Alphalauf)
Discover the 5 Phases of Alphalauf:
- Body scan: Mindfulness training while walking
- Alpha rhythm: Centering of the mind
- Alpha state: Enjoying neurological relaxation
- Alphalauf toolbox: Individual application of mental techniques and mindfulness exercises
- Cool down: Mindful walking in silence.
For whom is Alphalauf ideal?
- For all those who have a highly demanding job or everyday life – such as managers, entrepreneurs and military pilots
- For beginners who want to be fit without pressure to perform
- For health-conscious people who want to move in a way that is easy on the joints
- For all who are interested in mindfulness, meditation and mental training
- For professional athletes who want to increase their performance through active regeneration
Scientific Advisory Board Alphalauf
Univ. Prof. Dr. Erwin Ott
Chair for Neurologie, Psychiater
Univ. Prof. Dr. Eva Körner
Chair, Neurologist, Psychiater
Mag. Michaela Drexel, MAS
Health and Quality Manager
Dr. med. Marie-Sophie Huber
Mag. Christian Jopp
Sports scientist, lecturer at the University of Graz and Kufstein University of Applied Sciences
MMag. Petra Jopp
Sports scientist, Psychologist
Dr. Karin Klees
Work and nutrition scientist
MSPhT Maria Kormann
Physiotherapist, lecturer at the FH Joanneum
Dr. Lilla Madarasz-Weberbauer
General practitioner in the field of health promotion,
Dr. med. Robert Schönbauer
Senior Physician for Cardiology, Marathon Runner
Mag. Doris Weinberger, B.Sc.
Educational Officer Physio Austria, Physiotherapist